Brea Attorney John Balent

Free Initial Consultation Evening Appointments


 Home   Attorney Profile   Practice Areas   Contact Us  Case Evalation Form
Divorce Divorce Mediation Child Custody Child Support Child Visitation Domestic Violence Legal Separation Parental Relocation Paternity Post Judgment Modification Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements Property Division Spousal Support Stepparent Adoptions
Contact Us
<a href="">Click Here To Load This Form</a>
Law Offices of John A. Balent 110 West Fir Street, Suite 4  Brea, California 92821 Tel: 714.990.3255 Fax: 714.990.3117 Email: All Images are ©Copyright 2017, The Law Offices of John A. Balent. All Rights Reserved.

Dedicated Primarily to Family Law since 1976.

Brea Post Judgment Modification Lawyer

Brea Family Law Attorney John Balent has been successfully representing clients in post-judgment modifications for 37 years.

A lawyer who has devoted his legal career primarily to the representation of clients involved in Family Law cases, Attorney John A. Balent can help you obtain a post-judgment modification of child custody, child support, child visitation and spousal support, even if we did not handle your initial case or any subsequent actions.

If you would like information regarding a modification of court orders, contact Brea Family Law Lawyer John A. Balent at (714) 990-3255 to make an appointment for a free, confidential consultation.  

How to Obtain a Family Law Modification of Orders

A modification may be granted by the Family Law Court if one party can successfully demonstrate that a change in circumstances has occurred since the Court last issued a ruling in the matter. Change in circumstances that would typically justify a modificaBrea Post Judgment Modification Attorney John Balenttion may include but are not limited to:

Whether you have recently been laid off, believe that your former spouse’s income has increased, or either party has relocated or is considering relocation, Brea Modification Attorney John A. Balent has the skills and experience necessary to preserve and protect your legal rights. Modifications are typically made retroactive to the date of filing and failure to act or respond in a timely manner could be costly.

Free Consultation with Brea Post Judgment Modification Attorney

If you have already received a family law judgment and believe that you qualify for a post judgment modification based upon a change in circumstances, or your former spouse has filed a Motion to Modify a prior order, please contact Brea Family Law Lawyer John A. Balent at (714) 990-3255 as soon as possible to schedule a complimentary initial consultation..

In practice since 1976, Attorney John Balent has extensive experience helping clients resolve their modification actions in a timely and cost-effective manner.